In the first five and a half months of this 2021, a total of 22 investments were made in Coahuila for around 3,877.4 million dollars and the generation of 13,852 jobs .
The previous data were confirmed by Miguel Ángel Riquelme Solís, governor of the State, who said that with these figures an advance is perceived in the economic reactivation of all the regions of the entity, by highlighting the arrival of new companies or the expansion of some that are already installed.
Coahuila stands out for its strategic geographic location, the quality of the workforce, the safety and the educational level of the employees , aspects that are of interest to investors.
INVESTMENTS AND EMPLOYMENT BY REGION
- COAL REGION : Investments for 2 million dollars arrived, with 700 new sources of employment.
- CENTRAL REGION : 11 million dollars, with 110 jobs.
- LAGUNA REGION : One million 300 thousand dollars, with 45 jobs.
- NORTH REGION : Investments for 45 million dollars were consolidated, with 4,782 jobs.
- SOUTHEAST REGION : 3,818 million dollars, with 8,215 new sources of work.
In total, there were 22 confirmed investments in the state of Coahuila, from January 6 to June 18:
- Polymerals and TECMUR , in Torreón.
- Lennox , Eberspächer Exhaust Technology , Martinrea and General Motors , in Ramos Arizpe.
- BTL and VOSS-Automotive , in Saltillo.
- Phillips , in Arteaga.
- HFI , in Frontera.
- Fluid Routing Solutions , in Ciudad Acuña.
- Wal-Mart , in Piedras Negras.
- La-Z-Boy , in Parras.